Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Peachy Keen Challenge


Ok... So i'm going do challenges. I figure the more I do, the more creative I will be.
This challenge is from Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #4. It has to have stripes, a greeting and 3 buttons.

Its simple very simple but its a start! I will be doing more challenges to get my creative juices flowing. So please be kind and lets hope i'll get better! :)

Thanks for Looking!!
~Kat
PS. you can click on the pick to see a bigger view of it.

5 Comments:

At July 18, 2009 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Peachy Keen Stamps Admin said...

Hi Kat! Your card is very creative and I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Peachy Keen Stamps! :) Sincerely, Kathy Jakopovich

 
At July 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Raven said...

This is fantastic. I recently just started also and I think the more challenges the better because these crafters are amazing. I love your card. Keep up the awesome work.

 
At July 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Viv said...

It may be simple to you Kat, not to me!
It's a gorgeous card and I love your colours and choice of papers.
Thanks for playing along with us and hope you'll play again next week.
Hugs
Viv xx

 
At July 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Blogger dilearyus247 said...

Your off to a great start if this is all new to you...thanks for playing along..pink is my fav. color...love the card.. ;o) Diane

 
At July 21, 2009 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Lorie said...

Very, very pretty, Kat! Thanks for playing along!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home