Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Another SURGERY!

Well.. One month and 1 day! I had another surgery! This time my GALLBLADDER! I had to spend the night at the hospital blah! Surgery was more than expected! Dr. said I didn't have stones but BOULDERS! He had a hard time breaking them to pull out the gallbladder! So i'm home from work for a week! UGH .. 1st day of school started today!

I got some bad news today in regards to my classes! I lost my students! I have been reassigned to do life skills class! BIG CHANGE! I know nothing about life skills! Supposedly I will only have 3 students. Oh well another Challenge ! It must be for a good reason! They are testing me BIG TIME!! I'm bery scared but oh well. Go with the flow!

I'm in a bit of pain. My incisions hurts. I am trying not to take the pain meds they knock me out. Sleeping hurts because I have to sleep semi upright! If i lay flat.. my back hurts if i lay semi up.. my back hurts! So guess what MY BACK HURTS RIGHT NOW! I am sitting at my desk cause i'm tire of my bed!

I made a Thank you card for my Mom yesterday. I thanked her for taking me to hospital and taking care of me. She's SUPER MOM! Love her! She does sooo much! I'm so blessed to have a mom like her!

Well thats all i guess... My incisions are hurting.. gonna get up and walk.

Ohhh i'm a very holey person! I have 8 holes in my abdomen! Ohh wait make that 9..forgot my belly button! LOL

BYE!

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2009 at 5:42 PM , Blogger ♫~Maricela~☆ said...

You're only a month out of the band and already had to have your gallbladder out? That's awful. I had my gallbladder out in 2007 after attempting a great low-cal diet and having the stones pile up on me.
Great.
I'm glad though, because I figured what your going through would have been me too. It will get better! Good luck to you with your new class.

 
At August 25, 2009 at 6:08 PM , Blogger felkatz said...

Thanks Marciela! The incision pains are dulling. Just having problems with my lapband. I feel something stuck in my throat. Dr. says is my stomach way of saying stop your eating too fast. But thing is.. i haven't eaten anything ?? hmm ohhh well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home