Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #54

Another Challenge! I kinda like this! The green spider paper is from a package I bought at the dollar spot in Target. The spiderweb i cut from PaperDoll Dress up Cricut Cartridge. I cuttlebugged the gree paper with the folder that has grass and a bird on it. I don't remember the name of the folder I just made sure I didn't emboss the bird.


Hope you like! Take a look at the other entries at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot.

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2009 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Kathy this is fabulous I love it and the colors are perfect
Thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge this week.

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Shantaie said...

Super cute!! Im loving the glittered spider webs!!

Thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie

 
At October 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Kathy thought you might be interested in entering your card in this challenge for a chance at winning 3 awesome stamps
http://www.sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog/3055/sd-challenge-14-halloween-greeting/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home