Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Monday, November 2, 2009

OMG GROSS!!!

I was noticing someone became a follower and i saw the photo .. and it looked kinda of nasty..and when i clicked on it! AAAAAHHHHH NASTY! some pervert signed up as a follower and it lead to a sex site!! GROSS !! GROSS .. SO for now i took off my followers link.. until I find out how to take them off!!

GROSS GROSS GROSS.. I guess I have to now but a spam code on it or something...

BLAHBLAH BLAH...

Sorry folks if it offended anyone!
_______ UPDATE

Please remove BABYBOY from your followers site.. I noticed when i removed them from my site.. he is following scrappbooking site! I had not noticed the pic what it was of.. yuck! look closely and remove them!!

People are so disgusting!!!!

2 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 12:05 AM , Blogger BlueRose said...

So sorry about how people can be....Gosh all we want to do is just craft, yes!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM , Anonymous tnscrapper said...

Thanks for the notice! some people are just plain crazy!!!

Marilyn C.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home