Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

YAY! I finally did a mini album!!

Ok.. so.. i've been struggling doing mini albums. I recently did a word album for my brother.. which was driving me crazy. I really didn't like the end results but people liked it. Oh well... I'm my own worst crictic.

well Since i'm a blog hopper.. i found this blog about 1 1/2 months ago and i'm addicted to watching her videos! Mary over at Cardztv recently made a mini tag album. When I saw it.. I Was like... I CAN DO THAT!

Ok.. so i did have a problem with picking paper for it.. but i think it turned out great!

So take a look at my video.. then head on over to Mary's blog to see her detailed video on how to make it! CardzTv -direct link to the video of the Mini Album.

Fel.. if your watching.. I said i was gonna make one for you.. i'm not! LOL I forgot you see my blog.. dang it!! LOL

Thanks MARY your AWESOME!!
Don't forget to pause the player on the right to hear!

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Lesleyanne said...

That's so lovely! Thanks so muck for sharing! and soooo cool using the TP roles!

 
At December 21, 2009 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Live Love and Scrap said...

It turned out GREAT!!! I LOVE Mary's blog and have made a few of these toilet paper roll albums!!! Even my 5 year old makes sure we save the rolls for "Mommy's albums"

Merry Christmas,
Sarah

 
At December 21, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Blogger peata said...

great mini.
scrapbook-crazy.com

 
At May 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger ScrappingStephanie said...

I just found your blog..yipee! I LOVE this mini album. I have seen many of them, but none with actual pics on them, it is nice to know that you can cut the pics down to fit. I can't wait to make one. Time to start saving my toilet paper rolls;)! Thank you for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home