Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge # 33

OK.. So i'm really getting into the layout challenges.. I figure well.. i'm doing card challenges yet i have no one really to give all these cards to.. so i should just continue doing my 12x12 layouts.

So here is the sketch:

My Layout: Its pretty simple. I didn't want to over power the pictures i wanted the peacefulness of the pictures to show through.

Also my video of it: Sorry about the sounds for some odd reason the sound is not coming up when i do it in HD.. i guess i have to read the manual.





5 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Raven B said...

I think you did a great job. I feel the same way I just stopped making cards and I'm working more on layouts because I have no one to give them to. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Raven

 
At July 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

just looking at the layout makes me feel peaceful! good job!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Janice W. said...

Those photos are just beautiful and the layout is very peaceful. Great job and good luck with the PK challenge!

 
At July 29, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

That sure looks peaceful! Thanks for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

NIkki ☺

 
At July 30, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Viv said...

What a beautifully serene LO Kathy! It's fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home