Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sketchy Thursday Challenge…

Hey Howdy,

Well its been a long time since I  have done a challenge. Almost a 1 1/2 weeks?  I’ve been kind of on the down low.  Actually I had to stay home for a week from work due to a workman’s comp issue.   Bleh! 

Well, this is the first scrappy thing I did in my new crafty area!  YAY!!  You can see it  on youtube at the bottom of this post.  

Here is the sketch I had to follow for SKETCHY THURSDAY.  

Here is my entry:   Its not as good as the others, but I’m trying to get back on the wagon.  I need a lot of help! Its just a simple layout!  Hope you like. 

Don’t forget to see my video of my new craft space!

 CIMG1708

My new crafty space!

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Great take on the sketch x

 
At March 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! I love love love the stars and that baseball!! And loving your crafty space!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 
At March 2, 2011 at 4:00 AM , Blogger Jeanet said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! loving the photo's and the misting!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Keshet said...

Oh, fun! Love the baseball theme. Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home