Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A card…

So I got in my SU order and well it was sad that I had to start using one of the sets.  The “Thanks for Caring set” it is so beautiful that set with nice sentiments.  I hated that I had to use it so fast.  I made this card for my Mom to give to her Cousin who’s daughter just passed away. :*(

The ribbon idea I stole from Kristen Long my SU demo, she sent me a card with the ribbon tied that way. I thought that was so awesome.    The sentiment I embossed on a label I cut from my Gypsy wanderings I believe? I had never cut out labels before and I think I’m going to now!! I love it!

Hope you like my card.

Maison Locker room 033

Maison Locker room 034

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home