Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PKS::Sketch Challenge 50 w/a Twist..

Wowo! I has been forever since I have done a PEACHY KEEN STAMPS CHALLENGE.  For this challenge we had to follow this sketch but with A TWIST. The twist??  is to create a card based on the sketch below and use METALLIC accents. The metallic can be metallic paper, glitter, paint, etc.)

The twist in my card was to use Glimmer mist for a bit of glitter on the entire card and I put extra on the flower. In person oh wow its so glittery. Another metallic accent was the metal brad w/ pearl in the middle of the flower.  Instead of a circle I used a flower..and instead of the flower I used a knot in the ribbon.   Hope you you like. 

001

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Sandy S. said...

Very pretty card. I found your blog through Made by Momo's follower post. I am following now and look forward to seeing more of your creations! =)

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

 
At May 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Janice W. said...

So glad you were able to join the PK challenge! Very nice card! Pretty flower! Thanks for playing and good luck!

 
At May 7, 2011 at 1:37 AM , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful flower. Glad you joined us for the ABS blog hop. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving some love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home