Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

SAY IT IN…

BLUE & PURPLE!  It has been 2 weeks since I’ve scrapped or done any cards. Yes 2 weeks!  been soo busy with Maison’s softball then just life in general.  

Also, during these 2 weeks.. I received my ANNABELLE STAMPS!!  I ordered form their clearance section I CAN FLY and DIVA.. love them! I just used them today.  I was trying out my Stampin Write markers which I got on the clearance rack.  I’m trying to learn how to blend with them like copics  I just had started to buy copics when the SU markers came out on clearance and believe me, I am not an expert in color blending eeek.. I stink at it.  I am watching YOUTUBE VIDS on it.  Oh boy what a challenge!! 

well on with my challenge.  I used the DIVA stamp set to make this card.  Hope you like.

quince-kayla 013

7 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Anonymous Sandy O said...

Such a darling image and card. I love the color choice.

 
At April 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a sweet card... so precious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 5:16 AM , Blogger AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Kathy this is so cute! The colours are perfect for the challenge!
Thanks for sharing it with us this week :)
Andrea

 
At April 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Kerry Steger said...

Lovely card - your combination of all the colours works so well together!! Thanks for playing along with the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge!

 
At April 25, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Sue W said...

Fabulous card Kathy! Thanks for playing along with us once again.

 
At April 26, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Kylie said...

What a super cute card you have created Kathy!
Love this stamp set, so cute and I simply love your card!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

 
At April 27, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Sue Kohler said...

Beautifully done, I love the AnnaBelle image you have selected!
Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle Stamps! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home