Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Amazing you!

Ok.. when I first saw these I was like OMGOSH! I love it!  I just love the font on these!!  Love that you can mix and match the sentiments!!  LOVE IT!!

amazingyoublogpreview

IF you would like to purchase this set or any other set just click on the picture, it will take you to K. Andrew design store!

So here is my card I made with this set.. I have another card I made but I am saving it for Kristal’s Simply Sunday Challenge over at her GETTING CRICKY BLOG!

simplysunday amazing you 004 (640x480)

Isn’t this too cute?? love it!!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Kathy

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Brenda said...

This is SO SWEET. Love it. I love the "non" colors if you wish. What a great idea.
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Sister

 
At June 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Kathy!! This is WONDERFUL!! All I can say is... YUM!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger K Andrew said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk--this is soooo cute! Kathy I LOVE this!!

 
At June 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Kelly S said...

Yummy! Your card looks good enough to eat.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

 
At June 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

That stamp set is great! love the font too :-) Your card is too cute! TFS-Sam :-)

 
At June 23, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Kathy! I love the color and the yummy treats!! Your card is "so sweet"!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

 
At June 26, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Cely said...

so stinkin cute! makes me want to eat a fudgescicle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home