Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Positive Thoughts..

So I was in a crafting mood! Its about time!!  I created two cards using the Positive Thoughts Art Stamps by K. Andrew Designs. 

 003 (640x480)

For this card, I used the “Being a person of Value..” sentiment. I went beyond my normal card making to add lots of flowers and PRIMA LACE! yes.. Prima Lace! The Dragon fly is a chipboard piece from DCWV Sea Glass collection. I’m loving this box of chipboard, which I received from my Secret Santa this past Christmas.  Love it!

Click on the picture below to head on over to Kristal online store to purchase this awesome stamp set. Remember $1 from ever sale of each stamp set goes to charity. Also, don’t forget to go to Kristal’s blog, Getting Cricky to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge and to also be inspired both artistically and spiritually

positivethoughtsblogpreview

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Kelly S said...

Beautiful card! I love the corner of flowers. So pretty!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

 
At August 4, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger OmaGloria said...

Beautiful card. I love all the elegant extras you added.

Precious Hugs

 
At August 4, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Erika Valdez said...

OH WOW Kathy this is a beautiful card! I love the colors and the flowers are beautiful and the way you placed them makes the whole card pop!! TFS

Lots of love,
Erika

P.S our walmart doesn't have the lites on sale
:(

 
At August 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Dr Sonia S V said...

Such lovely delicate shades you have used. beautiful !

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

 
At August 5, 2011 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

gorgeous card!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Jenni said...

Awesome job! This card is so beautiful!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home