Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Challenges..

Hello Folks,

I know its been forever since I’ve done major challenges.. I did one last night for MB’s Treasurista! I hope I win!!   F

For the challenges, I created this card.  I broke out my new stuff to create this card.  The top yellow layer is from the Echo Park 6x6 paper pad Happy Days.  I love this print, reminds me of wallpaper!  cute cute!

Fel&Alyssa B-day 2012 078

White flowers I made using the spiral rolling technique and added a pearl in the middle.  Oh and I used yellow rose ribbon my MAYA ROAD.. I’m so using all my new stuff!

Hope you like!

Challenges:

SweetStamps Challenge #57 THINK SPRING
Getting Cricky’s Simply Sunday Challenge - Color Challenge!! Green, WHite and one other color..

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger scrapinmamaof2 said...

Wow what a beautiful card. I love the pearls that are in the roses and that follow the flowers. Well done! :) Thanks for joining in the fun at Getting Cricky!

Heather Getting Cricky Jr. Design Team Member

 
At March 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Great card! I love your flowers! TYFS :)


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt- sister
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

 
At March 24, 2012 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Cheri said...

Very Pretty. I really like the butterflies' tails. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Getting Cricky.

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home