Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Card Pattern Challenge 169

Found a new challenge blog.  I went to my usual blog for inspiration (Annabelle Stamps) and from there I found Card Pattern’s blog and a challenge.  It has been a while since I have made a card. Right now I am in a layout kick. Which I’m loving because I am so behind in my layouts.  Well on with the show…

Card Pattern 169 Sketch:

My Take on the sketch:001 (504x640)

Video of the process:  I tried to keep it in real time, I was thinking I can do this card in 10-15 mins flat.. well I didn’t took me like 30-45. hahaha  and that’s with having the two middle shapes and girl cut out and colored.  haha

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger whoistracy said...

How sweet! Love that little bow. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home