Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally! I make a card!!

Omgosh, it as been forever since I've created a card.  I have been in a blah blah mood and too busy buying things from the ScrapYard on Facebook.   Then my laptop crashed this past week, which i lost all my Favorite places i like to do challenges in.   

So there I was yesterday, wanting to do a card and couldn’t remember for the life of me where I would go.  I only remembered one.  SO i asked the question out at the ScrapYard and of course they deliver! I was able to find some nice blogs. I found some NEW BLOGS I've never heard about and that would include Celebrate the Occasion.

The card I created is for their 72nd challenge which is to create a project that must have at least 3 stars in it.  Easy enough right??  When i saw STARS I knew I wanted to use the Studio Calico veneer stars and my SC  moon stamp set and PTI cloud dies (all which i bought off the ScrapYard).  SO this is what I came up with.

CIMG4154I used TIM HOLTZ distress inks (dusty concord, tumbled glass, scattered straw) with those combo’s i was able to get that purplish/bluish color you see at night when the sun is going down and moon is peeking through the clouds! )  The Sentiments are from K. Andrew designs (Winged Things).  

7 Comments:

At July 26, 2012 at 12:39 AM , Blogger BugBites said...

Tis is so pretty? So glad you found us over at CTO. Hope to see more of you there?

 
At July 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Adrian said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us @ CTO!

 
At July 27, 2012 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Anna Jasiolek said...

Welcome to CTO challenges! For that incidents I still have a classic pad with blogs, in which I record them with ballpen. Anyway your card is so simple & clever, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

 
At July 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Beautiful job on the card!!! Simple, but very eye catching!! I just love the watercolor background!!!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!

 
At July 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Wedgie said...

I love this card, its beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

 
At July 28, 2012 at 12:56 AM , Blogger CraftyJAR said...

I absolutely love this card. The distressing and the cuts are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO! I am glad you did.
Judy

 
At July 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Dilsaver Designs said...

I just love the background you have inked up, such a beautiful and soothing scene you have created! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Star Struck" challenge :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home