Scrapping Felkatz

Where Scrap Happens!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Design Memory Craft Freebie Friday & Limor Webber August Challenge….

 

I am so loving doing Mixed Media now! OMGOSH.. Ever since I saw Limor Webber’s Youtube and she was using FABER CASTEL DESIGN MEMORY CRAFT  Pitt Big Brush Markers.. I was in love and I had to have some!!  I bought some from M’s when they were on sale but they are limited to only 4 colors, then a friend from Facebook said she had some and not using and asked if I wanted and of course YES I wanted.  Then I bought some Gelatos from M’s.. Ooooo love these products…

The Facebook Freebie Friday Challenge requirements were to:  Share with us your mixed media project using at least 2 Design Memory Craft products!

For the Project below I used the following  FABER CASTEL DESIGN MEMORY CRAFT.  Their Facebook can be located <<HERE>>  Pinterest is <<HERE>>

FABER CASTEL DESIGN MEMORY CRAFT Pitt artist pen big brush markers ( dark sepia, pink madder lake, Deep scarlet red, light cobalt turquoise, light yellow glaze, dark naples ochre)   FABER CASTEL DESIGN MEMORY CRAFT Gelatos (gold & silver)  loved the fact that it gave my projects a nice shine!  Used the markers to also color the big butterfly and used the markers to color the small butterfly stamp.

Other products were just Perfect pearls, staz-on black, various stamps, and acrylic paint, gesso, modeling paste, mr. huey’s taxi yellow, deep purple Glimmer mist..

Limor’s challenge requirements:  create a journal page or tag, Theme “SUNSET/Skyes”, must use at least 1 FABER CASTEL DESIGN MEMORY CRAFT .  Limor’s Blog is Chic Scrapbook Designs her Facebook is at   Limor1278 Mixed Media Art Group.

Here is my project!!  

CIMG4233

6 Comments:

At August 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the Gelatos shimmer on it.

 
At August 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to try some of these pens.

 
At August 12, 2012 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Teen Queen said...

this is so beautiful!!!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Limor Webber said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! Wow! this is breath taking girl!!! great job!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Kate said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all the texture!

 
At October 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Blogger suzieq23 said...

where did you find, or what did you use for the big butterfly? is it a die, stamp, freehand? would love to know, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home