Yikes! Happy NEW YEAR!!
Wow!! Its been since September 3rd since i posted something. Its about the same time i stopped making cards and like the 3rd week of the school year. SO i have been BUSY!! So i think i'm settled into work now. LOL Yeah like 5 months later!
So yeah work has been keeping me busy and me being a bum mostly. But i'm trying to get back to crafting. i didn't even do cards for Christmas this year. I did do some tags for the gifts.
So I am going to do some New Years Scrappy Resolutions.... Which are:
- SMASH BOOK--- I bought this thing like last year and still nothing is in it! Gotta do that and probably do a vid of me doing stuff in it.
- Layout a week: I want to try to do 1 layout a week.
- Make more cards. Especially for challenges in which i win stuff!! LOL i love winning stuff!
- Don't buy anymore stuff!! As of right now I have one order coming in from SU and SC stuff, which has some Last call items i bought.
- The only thing i can buy are :
- White paper (12x12) for my layouts i love scrapping on a white background but i so need to try to use my stuff from my SC kits. Hmmm.. iffy on this one..
- I can only buy stuff with money from what i sell on the Scrapyard. as of right now i have $30 in my acct.. need to buy those 12x6 baggies for my thickers.
- And only my SC kits that i've sub'd to. I am going to bow out of the card kit, i just didn't like it enough to continue.. After 6 months i'm gone! Feb will be my last month.
5. Kill my STUDIO Calico Kits!! Gotta use my stuff!!
I believe thats it.. How does that sound??? Hmmmmmm
Next post will be my cARD challenge i did and a vid.